Make this Funny Bunny Craft using craft foam, craft sticks and embellishments. They can help celebrate spring or Easter or accompany reading bunny-themed books.
Bunnies are super cute, but they can also be funny – especially when you make this Funny Bunny Craft!
We love bunnies and by making them on craft sticks, it’s easy to make them hop all over the place and, with googly eyes, it’s easy to shake them and watch those eyes move!
This craft is easy to make for a wide variety of ages. For the smallest tots you may want to give them a hand drawing on the bunny’s face.
While we used ordinary craft glue to put our bunnies together, you can opt to use stick-on eyes and stickers for embellishments to avoid using glue. (But a little glue is easy to wash off little fingers anyway!)
This craft is perfect to celebrate Spring or Easter. They are also a great addition to classroom or homeschool curriculum to accompany rabbit or bunny-themed books such as Bunny Cakes, The Bunnies’ Picnic, Knuffle Bunny, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, Bunny Bungalow or any other.
Only a few supplies are needed for this funny bunny craft. You can pick them up at your local craft store (or many can be found at the dollar store) or, to make things easier, we also have links so you can find the supplies on Amazon. Let’s get to the craft!
Funny Bunny Craft
How to make bunnies on a stick!:
- Start by cutting the craft foam into bunny shapes or use pre-cut shapes.
- Glue a craft stick to the back of your bunny, on the bottom.
- Glue a pom pom onto the popsicle stick for the tail.
- Turn the bunny over and decorate front as desired.
- Add funny googly eyes, ribbon ties, sequins, glitter or other embellishments.
- Finish your bunny by drawing on a silly face! Well, actually, a funny face, since it’s a funny bunny!