Here’s a fun gift idea! Grab a pack of Fun Chalk for a great price right now on Amazon. This would be great for a playroom, for a chalkboard surface in your home, for a teacher’s classroom, and more.
We were gifted a set by Fun Chalk and had lots of fun decorating windows (but you can use them on a whole lot more). Of course Little R wanted to use them to draw gross things and write the word “butt” which he though was hilarious.
- PREMIUM INK – Chalk markers from Fun Chalk feature a 6 mm Reversible Chisel Point Tip and Round Point Tip that allows users to create both Thick and Thin Lines in 8 Fluorescent Colors that WILL NOT Drip, Smudge, or Fade
- EASY CLEAN-UP – Just wet cloth, wipe and erase – clean-up is that quick and easy with these premium Chalk Pens!
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Fun Chalk’s Chalk Markers are environmentally friendly and conform to all the requirements set forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials and the European Standard for Toy Safety Testing!
- SAFE – These chalk pens are non-toxic, xylene-free, odor-free and dust-free, which makes them a prime choice for those who suffer from allergies or asthma!
- HIGH QUALITY – Long-lasting, quick-drying ink is great for use on non-porous blackboards, mirrors, windows and plastic. Ideal for brainstorming, promotional activities, restaurant advertising, school projects and more!
Fun Chalk usually sells on Amazon.com for $34.99 but are now on sale (and will continue to be until Christmas) for $19.99. If you go to their website, www.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
I’m a busy blogger and happy auntie of Little R, who I spend time with several days per week – which ends up being the FAVORITE part of my week! We love to cook together, do crafts, play outside and turn boring errands into fun adventures.
Tina Reynolds says
I would let my daughter draw on the windows she wouldlove it
Misha Estrada says
I would let my kids play with these on the windows and mirrors.
My son would love to draw with them on the windows. He is autistic so i could also use these for symbols and reminders for him to remember things like brushing his teeth etc.
Annette Rosenberg says
To make a cute diner style menu board for the kitchen and for the kids to play on their chalkboards with.
Heather Mckenzie Carter says
I think we’d decorate the windows in our homeschooling room and the mirrors too 🙂
kelly g says
My son loves drawing on everything so I think he would love using these
laurie murley says
the kids would love them they could right on differrent serices of different things in the house and not get into trouble
Candie L says
I would use them as a fun hands on way to reinforce my lessons in class. Thank you
Leah Shumack says
I love how you can decorate the windows with it! My daughter would enjoy doing pictures on her mirror!
I would let my nieces decorate my windows for the holidays
Kelley Roach says
I would give them to my daughter to decorate our windows
amy d says
i would have my daughter kelsey draw princesses on her bedroom windows
I am a Kindergarten teacher and mom of two. I am loving this product and would love to try it out!
Kathy Pease says
I would like to win this for my daughters boyfriends son and I am sure he would love to decorate the windows and mirrors 🙂
Lyndsey Rullman says
My son would go on a rampage coloring and decorating all our windows!
lyndsey.rullman at hotmail dot com
I would definitely use these with my niece to make a craft project with old photo frames (the glass)!
Crystal Rose says
I’d like to use them on my chalkboard.
Jodi Kershuk says
I would use them to label my spices.
Michelle Tucker says
These are so cool! Our apartment has sliding glass doors instead of regular front doors, so we would use these for decorations for various holidays. I can already see the fun stuff being drawn already. 🙂
Laurie Emerson says
My son and daughter would love to have these to decorate the windows.