Chances are you know a kiddo or two who loves PAW Patrol – after all, it is one of Nickelodeon’s most popular shows! Led by 10-year-old Ryder, the plucky pups of PAW Patrol are rescue dogs in training. Each pup is inspired by a real-world job like fire fighter, police officer, and construction worker. And now you can soak up some rays and rescues with these “paw-some” problem solvers!
The PAW Patrol pups are ready for warm-weather fun in the new DVD collection PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues. Whether they’re tracking down missing fireworks or embarking on a wacky windsurfing rescue, the pups are always ready to save the day under the summer sun. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues will be available on DVD May 1, 2018 for the suggested retail price of $10.99.
PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues includes the following episodes:
- Pups Save the Fireworks – Ryder and Marshall track down the missing Adventure Bay Day fireworks, while Chase and Skye round up the piglets that were delivered by mistake.
- Pups Save the Carnival – Cornelius the pig is causing chaos at the carnival and all of the prizes have vanished too. It’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue the missing piggy and prizes.
- Pups Save a Ferris Wheel – The PAW Patrol have a “wheel” problem on their hands when Mayor Humdinger tries to steal Adventure Bay’s new Ferris Wheel.
- Pups Save a Camping Trip – A cool camping trip turns into a risky rescue when the pups work together to save Chickaletta from a ravine.
- Pups Save Dude Ranch Danny – Chase and Skye search for Daring Danny X after he takes his horse on a wild off-trail ride through the desert.
- Pups Save the Chili Cook-Off – Rocky and Rubble must work together to fix Mr. Porter’s stove after it explodes at the big Chili Cook-Off.
- Pups Save a Sleepover – When Farmer Al’s animals go missing during a sleepover, it’s up to the PAW Patrol to rescue them before a big storm arrives.
- Pups Save a Windsurfing Pig – When Farmer Al’s pig Cornelius goes windsurfing, the PAW Patrol must set sail to bring him back to shore.
PAW Patrol Gift Guide and PAW Patrol Activity Sheets
For some extra fun, grab these PAW Patrol Printable Activity Sheets! There are coloring pages, a joke book, a paper fire truck craft, DIY PAW Patrol Badge and lots more! You can also view this PAW Patrol Gift Guide for some fun ideas for what to get the PAW Patrol fanatics in your life!
Reader Giveaway: One lucky Jinxy Kids reader will receive PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues on DVD. To enter, complete the entry form below by 11:59 pm ET on 4/30/18. Good luck!
PAW Patrol: Summer Rescues DVD Giveaway
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Laura is a former high school English teacher turned avid deal shopper following the birth of her first child. Now she’s a work-from-home mom of six which keeps her plenty busy! On the off chance she gets some free time you’ll find her with her nose in a book, spending time with family and friends, or enjoying a hot cup of coffee.
Christina London says
With my children
I would watch with my neice
Trisha Musgrave says
My girls love Paw Patrol because it is fun for them. I will be watching it with them!
Leslie Davis says
I’d give to my friend’s sons
My nephew loves Paw Patrol!!!
Diana Haggerty says
Omg my Grandkids love Paw Patrol. Ty for the chance