Back-to-school means back to classroom learning, but who says kids can’t learn at home, as well? Educational toys can get kids learning at home, even after school and on the weekends, not to mention rainy or snowy vacation days. With two of the best new educational toys for fall, we can be ready for those “I’m bored” days!
Your child will get fired up about science when playing with the Erupting Cross-section Volcano Model! This unique, no assembly required model includes an easy-to-prepare lava recipe, a 13″ clear plastic tray, and a removable tube that allows for quick clean up.
It’s not all about the eruption, though – there’s a detailed cross-section that shows the inside of the volcano along with a fact-filled Activity Guide that presents kids with all the information they want to know about volcanoes.
- Facts and Diagrams of a Volcano
- Realistically Detailed
- Identifies vent, conduit, sill, strata, dike, crust, upper mantle, magma chamber and lower mantle of a composite (or strato) volcano
Age range: 6+ years
Budding scientists, get ready to blast off! Younger learners will enjoy countless adventures in early space science while building gross motor skills with this perfect first rocket. Try to make the rocket land on the sun or moon target by stomping on the wide, “leap-on” launch pad and see how far the rocket can go!
This toy includes two soft foam rockets and an Activity Guide filled with space facts.
- Kid-powered rocket fun – the harder you stomp, the farther the rocket flies
- Launch pad features air stomper and adjustable navigation to take play to new heights
- Encourages gross motor skills, leg strength, and controlled movements
- Introduce trajectory, projection, force, and motion into play
Age range: 3+ years
Enter our reader giveaway HERE!